We hope you can find everything you need. Shakeapaw Dog Grooming is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. All dogs are welcome from pedigrees to cross breeds, long coated to short coated, young or old. Puppies are welcome for grooming as soon as their inoculations are complete.
With a variety of dog grooming options to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy with us working for you.
A full groom includes
1. Pre talk with you to make sure the grooming required can be carried out and your dog seems to be in general good health.
2. Pre clipping , brush through to loosen all hair, removing any knots or mats, nails clipped and ears checked and cleaned.
3. Shampoo and conditioning with the correct products from our extensive “Groomers” range, veterinary prescribed shampoo can also be brought in by you, for us to use. A thorough bath is essential to a full groom, to remove grease and dirt, all dogs receive at least two shampoos then a full conditioning treatment.
4. Towel dry or excess water and loose hair blasted out and then hand held hair drying, brushing and combing to remove all tangles and knots.
5. Scissor styling then re-clip and finishing.
6. To Finish a conditioning perfume spray is used.
Short haired dogs can also come in for shampooing, conditioning, drying and loose hair groomed /blown out, feet and feathering trimmed plus nails clipped, and ears cleaned then a conditioning perfume spray applied.
We also do dry cuts which include steps 1,2,5 & 6.
All prices are for a full groom as described above please telephone for individual prices not listed, examples are listed below
Yorkie from £30
Westie from £30
Shih tzu from £30
Cocker spaniel from £30
Springer spaniel from £30
Nails from £5
We found 18 online reviews for this dog groomer with an average score 4.9.
Have you taken your dog to this groomer? Leave a review on our website!