Something About Our Services
Professional Dog Grooming services
At K9rens we make sure that each dog enjoys a luxury grooming experience in a safe, beautiful and relaxing environment.
All dogs receive one to one attention by me, Karen. A City & Guilds Groomer, trained in one of the countries top training salons. I am also qualified in canine first aid. As a dog owner myself, I want to give your pets the experience I would want for my own. My salon really is state of the art as only the best will do for you and your furry family.
City and Guilds qualified. Canine First Aid, Brand new state of the art, purpose built grooming salon. Clean, safe, relaxed, friendly and beautiful.
A full groom includes:
• Free consultation
• Free health check
• Drying – all dogs are dried by hand
• Clipping or scissor finishing
• Eyes, ears
• Bath & dry
• Bath, dry & trim
• Ear cleansing
• Eye trim
• Nail trim
• Nail & pad trim
• fresh breath treatment
• Seasonal spa treatments
• And more
Pricing is determined by the size, breed and temperament of your dog, as well as the condition of its coat.
As a guide:
• Puppies start from £20 for a puppy groom
• Small breeds start from £25 for a full groom
• Medium breeds start from £35 for a full groom
• Large and giant breeds start from £40 for a full groom
• Hand stripping – due to the extra time required for this type of grooming, prices our charged by the hour.
• De-shed from £40 and nails cleansed and trimmed
We know that your pooch may not need a full groom at every visit so we offer a range of treatments to keep them looking their best.
We found 0 online reviews for this dog groomer with an average score 0.
Have you taken your dog to this groomer? Leave a review on our website!